Sunday, January 18, 2015

09/27/10


 
September 27, 2010

 
Needless to say, I am not perfect but I strive every day to be the friend that my friends deserve. I cannot speak for myself but I trust that the people I have chosen to be a part of my life appreciate my presence in their lives regardless of whether I’m giving them what, in their opinion, makes me worthy to be called a good friend. I may have been inadequate at times but my love for them makes up for it because it is the only thing I could offer that has an unlimited supply. I never run out of love. God fills me with it every day.

 
Through the years, I’ve been with so many people who have come and either stayed or were gone for good and looking back makes me realize that they've each become a piece of who I am and for that I am so grateful. If I had to live my life over and over, I would still choose the same people I spent time with. In every fight or argument that led to crying or years of painful recollection, there was still a lesson learned that led to stronger bonds with them and the new ones who knocked on my door to fill that empty space where another had left. It’s amazing how big our hearts are to accommodate everybody. When someone leaves, no one replaces that person. That place where he used to be is where your memories together stay for a lifetime. No one is forgotten.

 
Time heals all wounds, scars fade and the love that once was there, that unconditional positive regard, returns. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

© SCRIBBLES, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena