Wednesday, November 11, 2015

2015


 

Out of the most difficult trials come God's biggest blessings.

A betrayal is almost never about the person betrayed.

Your dreams motivate you. Your faith pulls you through. Your sanity keeps you in one piece.

Some things work out. Some things don't. And someday, you're gonna know why.

In the issue of gender identity: You have a moral obligation to be who you really are even if it means being "immoral" in a religious and social context.

In my 31 years of existence, I've never been drunk. Every stupid thing I've done, I did sober. Every lesson life taught me, I remember in full clarity.
 
* I will be publishing a compilation of my Facebook wall posts from 2010 - 2015 entitled Scribbles. Watch out for it. You might find something there that could benefit your existence. Ciao!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

0 comments:

© SCRIBBLES, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena